Penis head burns occasionally without swelling. What is it?

My penis head burns occasionally not swollen and doesn't burn when i pee. What can it be

Can you tell me what is the color of your urine? Do you drink enough water everyday?
Can you retract your glans if you're not circumcised? Is there any smegma accumulation there?
Is there any risk of STIs recently?
Once you give me more details, I will get back to you,

Color of urine is light yellow. I do drink water. I can retract my glands. No smegma accumulation. Not swollen no psain when i pee. Burning pain happens occasionally not all the time.

It does not seem to be anything serious. But an urine examination is required to find out the exact cause.
If the urine is slightly acidic than normal, it will burn a bit, hence the pH of your urine needs to be checked. There is a possibility if a subclinical UTI since you don't have other symptoms. And that can be made out from an urine routine and culture.
If testing is not possible i will advise you the following ( Provided risk of STIs have been ruled out )
1) Tab. Norfloxacin 400 mg twice daily for 5 days.
2) Cranberry juice 2-3 glasses a day, makes the urine alkaline and resolves the burning pain.
But it is better if you can get the urine test done before starting the medicines.
Let me know if i can help you further,

Awhile ago i was at my best friends bachelor party. I didnt have sex or oral sex with the stripper but she licked my penis for about 2 seconds. Did not go in her month or in any other places just a lick. Can this be a cause?

If it did not go inside her mouth, then the chances of you getting herpes from her ( the most possible STD from oral sex ) is extremely unlikely.
So STDs can be ruled out and that is a good sign.
It mostly denotes a subclinical UTI, and urine test will give further insight into the matter.
Kindly upload the reports when its ready.

Will do thank you so much

Expert:  Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar replied 1 Day.

This is your last follow up.
So when you get the reports, edit your last question and post your new query under fup question 3.
And i will give you my opinion,
Best Regards.