Pinky toe becomes numb. What is the cause?

I was watching a movie & I felt my right pinky toe become numb. I thought it was from the way I was laying but when I started to move my toe to get it to get numb nothing was happening no tingle nothing. I turned the light on & noticed my picky toe was yellow &cold. I still tried to move it to get blood flowing but it remained yellow for a few minutes. It eventually got circulation back on my tow but it is now red in color &it feels different from all of my other toes. I don't know what is going on but I am concerned. Can you please help me?

With reference to your query regarding your feeling of numbness in your right toe while watching TV. Numbness can be caused by different conditions like diabetes, multiple sclerosis or medications, injury to the foot or wearing ill fitting shoes or high impact exercises, overweight, crossing your legs. While sitting or lying down leads to pinching of arteries and blood vessels, peripheral neuropathy, nerve compression, Gout, Tarsal tunnel syndrome, pernicious anemia, degenerative disease and sciatica, peripheral vascular diseases, vasculitis, pregnancy and exposure to cold. Treatment depends on the underlying cause; reduce your alcohol consumption, wearing socks, soaking the feet in warm water. Also avoid sitting in a chair for a long time. If it worsens you can consult your physician or neurologist for further assessment.