Pregnant and worried about paternity

Hello I recently found out I was pregnant on the 4th september. Doctor said im 4 weeks then. This is dated from the first day of my period 7/8 August. I had unprotected sex with a one night stand on the 14th August. But he did not ejaculate. I then got back with my ex from the 18th August til september. Doctor dated me 4 weeks on the 5th september. When would I have conceived is it possible the one night stand could be the dad

I would require some additional information from you so that I can help you further.

1. Do you have a regular menstrual cycle ? If so what is the typical duration of the cycle ?

2. Did you have sex on 18th (or any of the following days) ? If so was it protected or unprotected sex ?

3. How did the Doctor date you ? Based on a Ultrasound scan ? If so was it a abdominal scan or trans vaginal scan ?

You can reply as a followup

Hello the doctor based my pregnancy on the first day of my last period. My cycle is normally 28 days. Yes I had unprotected sex on the 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25. On the 18th me an my ex had sex 4 times
So jy first day of last period was 7, 8th august. The unprotected sex I had with the man who didn't ajaculate was the first day after my period finished

Thank you for the additional information :

Your most fertile period was between 18 th and 22 nd of August. That means you were most likely to ovulate during those days. Sex in these days are more likely to pregnant and hence the sex you had with your ex on 18th or later could have resulted in pregnancy.

The calculation of your Doctor is based on the Last menstrual period, so it does not exactly represent the age of the fetus.

With the give information, this is the possible inference. Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask followup questions.