Problem in maitaing erection during sex. ED/PREMATURE EJACULATION?

Hai
When I do sex at that time I got problem to maintain erectile and sperm comes out before intercourse after that I loose interest to sex and it take to long to get erection I m not getting tht it's premature ejaculation or ED so plz tell me is this possible to overcome from this disease or not

Expert:  Dr. Srikanth Reddy replied 4 Days.

Thanks for using DoctorSpring.com for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The condition that you are suffering is called premature ejaculation. Now its a type of anxiety disorder and the person normally suffers from performance anxiety where in he is anxious if he can perform or not. The ED starts as a result of anxiety, it can be treated.
First you can try the start stop technique. Your partner is supposed to start stimulating you and the moment you are about to ejaculated she is supposed to stop all the stimulaton and and hold your penis head hard. Now this should be repeated.
Perineal exercises also help but it seems they have not helped in your case.
One solution is medications. Some patients are not willing to wait for these acts to produce results and instead demand medicines. I prescribe them 12.5 mg paroxetine at night and they are doing good. Normally one should try until 25mg of Paroxetine. If paroxetine is not effective then Dapoxetine is an option. It has to be given 1 hour before having sex and will prolong the sexual interval.
There is no sureshot immediate cure but with time this problem settles down
Hope this helps,
In case if you have any further query, do let me know.
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy

Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Doctor of Medicine (MD), Psychiatry Residency Program,2001 – 2012
M.B.B.S,Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sevagram

Certificate Course in sex Therapy and Counselling, Sexology and Counselling, A
Sexology,Medikon Sexual Sciences, Mumbai

Training in Advanced Neurology at a leading corporate hospital (CARE hospital) in Hyderabad

Child Psychiatry Training in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences, Bangalore

Sex Therapy and Counsellingat MEDIKON Sexual Sciences, Mumbai.