Reason for fever with high WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT.

Uncomfortable feeling in right side for over a month now low grade fever 99-101 for past 3 days high blood cell count 11.5 I did go to the doctor with a slight sore throat yesterday and was given some medication could that be why my white blood cell count is little high or could I have appedcitis with no pain?

Can you describe where exactly is the uncomfortable feeling? Is it also associated with pain? Does the pain increase/decrease on lying down? Any alleviating factors for the discomfort.
During any acute infection, such as throat infection, or lower respiratory tract infections, the WBC count increases, showing that the immunity of the body is intact. It only means that the defensive cells in our body ( WBCs ) are trying to fight off the infection.
Appendicitis is mostly a medical emergency and there will be intense pain, more on laying down and on inhalatation. In absence of pain, appendicitis does not seem likely.

It is usually under the bottom of my rib cage it's not ever really pain could this be muscular? now I'm starting to get a dull pain in my left and right side right above pelvic bone I also recently had a ultrasound so I hope that would've showed something wrong with my appendix it's never like a pain I feel like I have to take medicane for! Could appendcitis symptoms even last a whole month?

Thank you for your response.

Appendicitis lasting a whole month is unlikely. It is has an acute presentation as mentioned earlier.
Pain due to appendicitis is intense and occurs in the right lower abdomen, which is not the case with you.
Ultrasound scan of the abdomen would show an inflamed appendix if appendicitis was present.

The pain under the rib cage could be muscular. It could even be due to gastritis if it varies with food intake.
If it does and if you have additional symptoms like heartburn, you can take a OTC like Omeprazole 20 mg, once, at least 30 minutes prior to breakfast, for 2 weeks.

Since you have mentioned being diagnosed with an ovarian cyst, the pain just above your pelvis may be related to that. You will need to see a Gynecologist for the same.

Let me know if I can assist you any further.