What are the possibilities of STD and pelvic inflammatory diseases symptoms?

Hi doctor I have been suffering from bleeding since few months. In these months I was not on birth control and I have problems regarding my cycles as I didn’t used pills for controlling this. From past few times even I have some during sex time with my boyfriend. But this pain is not that much regular and even pain is not at that much level as it was earlier. My boyfriend has some pain during pee and he has sensitive penis as he told me. We both are very much loyal with each other and I am very much sure about this. I and my partner both are not showing sign till now. What are the possibilities of having STD from my last relationship from one and half year?Are symptoms of porn stars seen?

Thanks for your question and concern; in most of the cases STD have few symptoms as pain, vaginal discharge and many more. As it is very serious so it should be treated on time but if you don’t do that then it may give rise to few disease as Pelvic inflammatory disease which have very dangerous impact on the uterus, tubes etc. On the result of such disease you may suffer from pain and especially heavy pain during sex times. But as you have told me about your irregular periods and bleeding from few months, all these symptoms are not at all from this section of disease. The symptoms of STD are very much clear as mentioned above. I think it’s better if you go for a complete checkup as soon as possible. It’s better if you consult this with a good physician or your family doctor for the complete checkup and specially the ultrasound and testing regarding hormonal problems which will clear your actual diseaseAnd the symptoms of porn stars are not there as such.Take care.