White raised bumps in follicles of groin. STD/FOLLICULITIS?

I have some white raised bumps at the base of the follicles near the crease of my groin area. Not itchy no redness not painful. Just raised bumps. Is this concerning? Std? Or just folliculitis?

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com and my apologies for the exceptional delay in the reply on account of personal reasons.I can understand your concern.

These seem to be warts which are growing around the hair follicle.

It would be best to either apply aldara cream once at night on the warts. Or to get them burnt off by your doctor.

It's a viral infection and caused by hpv virus.

Is it common to have the hpv virus solely localize to only the hair follicles like this??

Yes, that can happen.
However, it would be best to also show it to your doctor who can physically examine it and confirm the diagnosis with you; ince its not always possible to confirm the diagnosis without examining it.

I just went to a physician after your message and got diagnosed with fasicullitis.. she states it's only localized in the hair follicles and that it had no characteristics of warts.

As I mentioned, it's always best to physically examine the lesion and then diagnose it, there is always a limitation to just see a photo and diagnose it.

You can take the treatment as advised by your doctor and see if it helps.