Will damage to urethra cause urine in sperm during EJACULATION?

I have a lot of urine in my sperm when I ejaculate. I had surgery a few months ago do to an pnemonia (empyema). Just weeks after being released I was bleeding during urine. I seen a uroligist he did a test with a scope an explained there was damage to my uretha from the folly, and my bladder looked fine. The bleeding stopped as he said it would but a few weeks later now this. What can this be?? Im pretty nervous over this.

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com.
Dear sir,
It seems that you are producing a lot of secretions from the urethra, appearing as urine, and hence the increased liquid content in semen.
The most common cause of increased secretions is infection. You should get yourself investigated with urine analysis and a urine culture and sensitivity test and treatment should be started accordingly under the care of your doctor.
Feel free to ask queries.

What could have caused infection. There is a lot of fluid content mainly watery.

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

Dear sir,

Injury to urethra during catheterisation can lead to infections and thus the watery secretions.

However you need not worry as with appropriate antibiotics, the infection will be eliminated and with time, the injury will heal.

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998