Have cough, blocked nose, ear block, and fever with cold sweats at night.

i have been sick for 4 days with cough, blocked nose, sore throat, fever, and cold sweats during the night but today most of that is gone apart from still a bit of a cough and blocked nose but my right ear is blocked so i am wondering if it is an ear infection because I didn't think so just because I m felling better but what do you think then.

I understand your concern. The symptoms that you are describing are probably suggestive of an infection mainly an upper respiratory infection. The infection can extend from nose till the throat. The symptoms may range from runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever .It is mainly caused by a bacterial infection. I would suggest you to get a set of investigation such as complete blood tests, blood culture and sensitivity, sputum culture, chest x ray .I would recommend you to use antibiotics like tablet amoxicillin 500 mg twice a day after food for five days, Tab paracetamol 500mg three times a day after food for five days and tablet cetirizine at bedtime for 2 days. You can get the reports and consult your doctor once.